Sunday, 10 August 2008

Well...
I love my fried rice today..
It was nice...
N looks good....
But, everyone still preferred TYT de...
Ok lo...
Nvm...
Let u win...
Cos I have no mood to argue o comment bout this anymore...

And, Samuel n I were trained to use a video cam today...
It was quite difficult actually..
But nevermine cos every things has it's own difficulties..
So, wad to do is juz get use to it...
But, the most important thing is tat IT IS VERY EXPENSIVE...
It cost about RM15K with only the video cam...
Plus this n that...
I think it will oledi be ... ... ... ... ... ...



And 1 big thing to tell everyone!!!
I hate 金珠传道!!!
Cos she is really really really a very very weird people..
Wad I sud comment bout her is...
Unreasonable, "cat chick"(ngiao chi), busybody n lots more...
U all know wad happened today?
After service tonite, I rushed into the van quickly after packing all my things...
Then, i felt very hungry n my gastric start to come...
As I only ate my own fried rice n 1/2 bowl of Kolo Mee for the whole day...
So.. Juz starving n sufffering in da van...
Soon, I decided to follow Sheng Yuan back to church n go for supper with Dah Loong them...
After picking all of them back to home, we only manage to reach church at 11.30pm..
While we reached church, the dancing team stopped their practice n start to go home...
Everyone were asked to follow Philip's van...
Except me, Michael, Siao Lian, Sheng Yuan n Fong Fok...
I oso donno wad tat person arranged it..
In this way..
And Dah Loong told me tat he was being scolded by her and ask her to send me home rite now...
It's unreasonable rite...
But, Yes! She the kind of person like this...
I was so damn angry!!
Then, Dah Loong has to pick me home rite after tat..
And the other 4 ppl follow Pst. Kel van to Sonia's stall...
In da car, i called her n asked her isit tat neccesary to pick me home first?
And she said another thing pulak :-S
She's really a weird person!!
So, fine!! i went home after tat!!!
And i would like to announce tat...
I hate 金珠传道!!!
I hate her!!
I hate her!!!

Okies, tat all.. Nitez...

No comments: