Sunday, 31 August 2008

I really dislike a people with this kind of attitude. Soon, it will become a hatred. Really hate u!!! My mood was kinda a bit good earlier of the day. Only until... Someone actually promised me to pick me. Once everything came to an end, I asked him/her again just to make sure that he/she really going to pick me. She said yes. But after few moments, she suddenly told me that she have to pick other. Right after that sentence, he/she rushed away. Just like so scared that I'm going to follow him/her. He/she don't even tell me whether is he/she going to pick me. So, what I can do is call him/her. I asked her whether is he/she going to pick me o not? I talked in a rush way cos I don't even know what's going on. But, he/she blame me back pulak??? He/she asked, "Are you blaming me right know?" I was so angry. What I can say is just, FINE!!! As I had used to it already. This is not the first time you did this me! But anyway, fine lah~ This is your attitude. No matter how good you can be in front of other people. Cos you loves to do this kind of thing to others. If don't want to pick, just say it out lah~ Anyway, PTL that still got other ppl can pick me there. I really hate this kind of people. So so much~ Sienz... It spoilt my mood of my day!!!


Anyway, Happy National Day to all Malaysians except you.

Okay! That's all I'm gonna post today~ Mood spoilt!!!






Edited by, TYT:-P

No comments: