Tuesday, 26 August 2008

Faces are different from hearts

I did something good today. I served. I served my grandpa, who is ill. After our dinner, my aunt went back to her home in a rush. So, she asked me to massage for my grandpa after that. I nodded! After she went home, I asked my grandpa to sit down and let me to massage him. But he refused. He said don't need. he's still okay... I was kinda a bit sad. But, I continued to persuade him. Once he sat down on the sofa, I quickly approached him and start to massage his legs. He did enjoyed, I think:-) Haha... While I was massaging for him, I can really feel that his muscles were loose already. Not like before, as hard as a stone ar. But not now. He's really old now. And he is suffering from pains everyday. Our hearts really ached. Deeply... Deeply... When I was young, he used to be the breadwinner of our family. He just like the 'king' of our house. Every tough works are going to be done by him. As he's the only man inthe family, while I was still very very young... Anyway, God is Jehovah Rapha! He heals! Amen!

Anyway, my feeling/mood today doesn't seem to be right today. I also don't know why. Just that I'm not happy lo:-( Haikss...

No comments: