Monday, 25 August 2008

My Sunday~ Woke up a bit late around 10.30 to watch the SOT Graduation Service. It was already sharing of testimony when I log on and watch. Soon, Pastor from Indonesia preached. After the word of God and praying, the ceremony starts. those graduates lined up in a very systematic way to went up on stage and receive their certificates. I saw mostly of them like Liu Jie, Jin Yu, Jeremy, Lynette, Dan, Johan, Lee Pei, and many many more:-) Haha~ They are going to have a new start after 5-month of SOT lifes. Anyway, wish you all all the best and let's shine the name of God! Ohh yah, Fa Ji and Lynette won some kind of awards. Congratulations:-)

Around 4 something in the evening, I went to church for Sunday service. Pin Pin Jie picked me up. As usual like last few services, the Sibu team leaded the Praise and Worship. But almost half of the members went back to Sibu in the afternoon already.

After church service, I went to Kuching Festival again with TYT. Actually I'm going with my cgm but plan changed at last. TYT and me actually going to be picked up by Daniel. But, we were put aeroplane:-( Ended up by Yao Dong who pick us up! And, Teng Heng was back from Singapore! He changed a lot from last time. Hahax... When we reached there, we met Wan Jin Jie, my cgm and many other people. After buying our food, we decided to go to the lakeside and enjoy our meal. It was fun over there. We played like little children in the playground. Had lots of fun there.. Hahax.. Untill 11.30pm, it was time to go home as I promised my mum to reach home before 12am. And it was quite late already by the time we leaved. Only managed to reach home around 12. So, you all should able to guess what had happened lo... After being nagged by her, I went to bed after taking my bath. Hahaha~~~Ok! That's all for my Sunday!

Again, school reopen today. Haiks~ Again, time to receive our exam's marks... Again, a new session for school life.. Kind of annoited at first. But, anyway, it will be the last term in SMK Sungai maong. Going to leave the school soon... Hahah...

I'm gonna take a nap right now. Tuition tonight~ Nitezz=)

No comments: