Tuesday, 12 August 2008

Haiz...
I donno wad to post...
Since tat day, i was oledi like.. ... ... ...
Donno wad to do...
I'm still thinking whether sud i post this out o not...
Errr..
Ok.. I gonna say it out...

On da 7th of August, my mum was actually on da way back home...
During her journey, she suddenly felt great pain on her back.. Or kidney part..
Then, she decided to go to the hospital straightaway as Timberland is the nearest one...
After she saw the doctor, the doctor decided to have X-ray on my mum's kidneys...
After scanning for the X-ray, the doctor found tat there is a 'stone' in both of her kidneys...
Due to the great pain, the doctor did an operation on one of the kidney..
I think it juz a 'laser' ops..
Haikss.. I oso donno la... As long as it's juz a minor operation...
So, my mum cheated us tat she went to her fren's hse overnite...
After the ops, the 'stone' was actually broken into little little pieces using laser, i think...
And she actually needs to drink plenty of water, but the doctor din even tell her...
Only till we found out her condition, my aunt, who is a nurse, had juz told her...
On the next day after the ops, she was kinda relieved from the pain at 1st...
But after some time, the pain came back again...
Then, the doctor gave her an painkiller...
In da afternoon, the doctor decided to do X-ray again as he found tat there is something in her ovary part.. Haikss...
Getting more n more troublesome...
After the scanning, they found tat ther are 2 tumors outside her ovary part n another one at her ovarian cyst...
But, luckilly it have not became cancerous cell...
Phew...
so, not gonna say much on this liao...
On tat nite, she was allowed to discharge...
Well, do u all knew tat how i actually found this out?
It was on Sunday morning, the pain came back again...
She was so painful till she cried out...
Juz like mumbling mumbling till I woke up...
Only then, I knew bout it cos she had finally told me!!
So, i quickly SMS-ed my aunty...
She wan to bring her to the hospital but she refused to do so...
But luckilly the pain doesn't last long....
So, everything is allrite tremporary...

I oso donno wad to do..
Wad to do...
Wad to do...





Only to say tat, 我很怕...
我真的是很怕...
I cried the whole day..
Even b4 i sleep...
But she had never notice it..
Again, i wet my bolster n pillow...
Till I sleep...
Why??!!!
Can someone tell me way all this things happened to my grandpa... N now oso my mum...
Arghh!!!
Helpless... Really helpless rite now...
Plus she don wan to let my grandma know oso... Haikss...
Wad to do rite now is, wait n see lo...
:'(
:'(
:'(
:'(
:'(
:'(

P/s: Readers, pls keep quite after u read this post as she donno I had post this on da blog...
And I think my cg members all knew it oledi...
Actually i don wan to let all of them knew it, but, someone said it oledi.. Haiz... Sud I trust this person again??
Haikzz...

No comments: