Thursday, 7 August 2008

Wee hoo~~~
Long time din post lor...
I'm sad today...
Cos i donno wad my mum did to my pc lastnite..
I think she contacted some magnet thing to my pc screen...
Now my screen is a bit like black n white lor...
I did try to use a magnet n try to fix it..
But, don seems tat it works..
:-(
Sienz...
Like an old-fashioned computer..
lolx...

Well, i had finally had my Chem n Bio papers..
Tomolo will be English...
So, now kinda a bit free loo....

My mum said she's not coming back tonite..
Hehe..
Cos she said she go to her frens home n overnite...
I think it's miles away from our city...
So.. Hehehe...
I can online till late late ler...
Yeah! Peace...

And, me n tyt will be cooking fried rice for kel n jo-n...
They will be trying our food n give us grades..
So, I'm ganna compete with TYT...
I wanna get a higher marks...
N i wan to win TYT!!!
AHH!!!
Gambateh....
I bought the ingredients loo...
:-P
So, I mus win!!!
Ok.. Ok...
Cool down...





I wan to tell everyone something....
TYT went to Kch Fest liao:-(
Without waiting for me :-(
AND....
Daniel is bad!!!
Evelyn is good!!!
Hehehe...

No comments: