Sunday, 24 August 2008

Ahah!! Time to blog again. Well, today means a lot to me. The services with Sibu Team are really great. Don't know how to describe it also. Just a word to tell, GREAT!!! Before I went home from church just now, I got a souvenir from Avin, as he just came back from Melaka. I love it! Thanks Avin! Haha.

When I reach home, I start to talk on phone with a sister in our church. Talking anout her relationship with her boy boy. Talked so much~ Really hope that u really get something from what I had told you just now. Remember, continue to pray to God for that. You can do it! Trust me! I'm so happy after you told me you get well with him again:-) Means that u did what I had told you. Haha.. I seems like being a love "counsellor" already. But nevermind, as God had put that kind of ability in me. To comfort you guys, analise with you and so on~ I'm a love expert already. Pinde and I gonna build a good relationship with our future "gf".. Haha... That's what we chat about the whole night~ He's really a funny guy lar. Ok! Stop saying this. I got something more to share about.

Do you all still remember our services with the Singapore Mission Team? Ya, that's right! The video is out rite now~ I will put it on the next post. So, do check it out yea. Hahah~

Ohh yah, Thanks TYT for my KFC in church today. That was my breakfast and lunch ler. Hahax. Thanks, TYT!!! I think it's quite late already. I should sleep earlier today as I'm goin to watch Singapore service online. So, night!


A sweet day:-)

No comments: