Monday, 18 August 2008

The services with Pst. Zhuang and Singapore Mission was finally over...
They were really really great!!!
They always done a good job over here...
And, Pst. Zhuang's sermons were really great!!!
I want to serve whole-heartedly as a son but not a slave...
They always motivated me everytime they came:-)
After the service, I was also interviewed by Cindy trough the recording of video...

And, I managed to take photos with most of the members...
But I was kinda sad after that...
Cos I was unable to follow them for supper:-(
I followed Pin Pin Jie to Kch Fest...
Although she did asked me whether where sud we go at tat time...
But, I still let her to make the final decision as she were the driver...
After leaving church, my mood turned 360 degree...
I felt like crying but I didn't..
Anyway, my heart was crying oledi:'(
Haikss....
Why sud we leave each other after a period of time...
No longer short or long...
We still have to break apart...
:-(
:-(
:-(
:-(
:-(
Really hope tat I could follow them tomolo...
But, sadly, someone said... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
Haiksss.....


Below this are the photos I took...
I don really satisfied with the quality cos some of the photographer's technique really sucksss!!!
Arghhh!!!
Let's start over here...

No comments: