Tuesday, 19 August 2008

I was unable to follow the Singapore team today...
Cos not allowed to do so...
But when he call me, he ask, how u come here??
Without thinking much, I juz said nvm...
Cos I have no transport as he told me too late...
It was oledi about 1sth oledi...
Arghhh!!!!
Sienz.....
So sad...
My heart really hurted today...
Sobs...
Anyway, I managed to chat with mostly of them today...
Like Pinde, Jeremiah, Jason, Cindy, Clara, Karen n so on....
Really have a happy period of time with them lo:-)

And here are the photos we took yesterday...

We were all in Black... (Clara, Cindy, Sonia n me)










Me n Johan (our sound man), hometown from KL...










Clara, Cindy, Sonia, Hui Ting, TYT, me and(forgot her name ler).. Sry...










Susze n me... Love her so much...










Me n Rae (She in charge of our chorus board)...










Bee Leng, Fa Ji, Jeremiah, Pin De, Mervin, Sonia, Clara, Lynette, Johan n me... Love this so much...






























Cindy, Clara, Sonia, TYT, Hui Ting n me...










Cindy, me n Clara!!! Love 2 of them so much...










Me n Mervin, da bassist...










Me n Susze...













Me, Lynette n tyt...










Me and Cindy...



















Me and Jace, the worship leader... She has a very nice voice...













Me with Lynette, Jeremiah, Mervin, Jace n Fa Ji, the musicians...










Clara...






















Me and Jeremiah, the drummer!! The most funny guy of the team...










Me and Pin De... The youngest person of the team... Cute n cheerful.. lol... He's also a guitarist too...













Me n Json, Pastor Zhuang's helper...










Lynette, Jeremiah, Mervin, Karen N Fa Ji!!!










Pin De felt so shy after being teased by everyone...










Pin De during interviews...










Tat's all..
I miss u all...
Love u all...
Keep in touch yea...
Bye...

No comments: