Wednesday, 20 August 2008

Ahaha...
Went to Kch Fest today :-)
Pin Pi Jie picked me up...
But, I overslept:-S
I only woke up by the time she reached my house...
Hehex...
Before I reach there, Penny reached earlier than me...
And oso TYT with Vivian and Enzai...
Once again met with Enzai...
And he bullied me...
Keep on punching my stomach :-P
But TYT don even help me:-(
And they went home first...
Leaving me behind alone...
Then, I went to Pin Pin Jie de counter, Mayban EtiQa...
And spent the rest my time over there...
Ohh yah!! Angelina n Vincent finally came at last..
And we went to buy a devil's "horn"...
Hehex... Looks so cute...
Hahah...
And i oso made my name chop....
Cost me bout RM12.00..
Haha...
Satisfied...
So, It's a happy day:-)


Anyway, I still miss all the Singaporean...
As I don have the chance to go out with them:-(

No comments: