Sunday, 3 August 2008

Well, my fried bee hun today isn't tat nice lo...
I think it's a bit too salty..
Anyway, tyt gave me 7/10..
And Kel gave me 6/10...
Haiz.. Sienzz....
I muz achieve 9 marks next time :-P
And, someone gave my fried bee hun to a person i don like for him to eat..
Sienz....

Er...
Wad else am i gonna to say yet?
Ohh yah, i am currently angrying with Angelina...
Cos she promised to come for our service tonite...
But, she went to fo tang at last minute...
I wasn't angry her of goin to fo tang...
I'm angry cos she din even tell me even though she changed her mind...
It juz like...
Suan le..
Forget bout it..

And, i finally got da Singapore drama...
But, I'm having my mock exam this Monday!!! Sienz...
So, i sud control myself of watching tat yea...

This morning, there is something tat came out to my mind so suddenly....
It was regarding my personal target...
Cell group helper...
How sud i achieve my target??
Can someone teach me wad sud i do???
Plz....

Before i end...
TYT, pls gimme RXX de msn la...
I'm so eager to know him rite now...

No comments: