Tuesday, 12 August 2008

I got 2 news today!!!

First, I have juz got a bag, Kinder Bueno Choc and a Gardenia Muffin from Piggy!
He juz came back yesterday...
And he brought all these things..
Thanks, Piggy!!
And hope u wont get lost after sending the things to my house...
Hahaha...
I love da beg!!
And I'm gonna use it this Sat...
See u there...
There will be a Singapore coming..
We got outdoor games n etc...
Gotta enjoy it...
And once again: Welcome, Lynnette n Fa Ji!!!
Hehe..
Looking forward to see u guys!!

Second, i donno how sud i categorize it..
A good news or a bad news ler?? Haiks...
It is tat I have been selected to attend National Service...
U cant check online, but u can check trough SMS..
Type PLKN SEMAK 91XXXX-XX-XXXX and send to 15888..
Each msg cost RM0.20 n u might have to wait for about 30 minutes...
After I was informed by my frens..
I send immediately...
After 30 minutes, I received a message from 15888..
Stating this,
RM0.20: PLKN: Tahniah! 91XXXXXXXXXX WILSON UNG YU SIONG telah dipilih untuk menyertai PLKN Siri 6/2009.
After I received this msg, I was so excited..
But I don even know whether I'm happy o not...
After tat, I send a msg bout my 'Tahniah' to most of my frens n teachers...
And the following are their responses...
Piggy: It is, gud la, i want to go oso cant go leh!

Pst. Kel: Really?praise e lord.is good for you:-) (I'm goin to get slimmer than u)

International Tuition School (ITS) Teacher: View it positively... Dont know but my friend's daughter called home at work n she was crying.. R u?
I replied: Hahah... Im so excited n now eating my on fried rice! Dum dee dum...
She replied: That's d spirit!
And we continued...

Mummy:Which division n when?

Jamie: cool down (Hahaha... I'm ganna smile for this)

Kan Kok: Happy birthday to you! (I was like... Gek tiok!! :-p)

TYT(phone call): Har? Then cant see u for like.. 3 months... (Haha... I think she is gonna miss me soo much liao.. lol)

Tats all... There will be more coming soon.. As i haven send to some of my other frens... lalala...
Hahaha...
I seems like happy but I'm still a bit sad:-(
As I cant put down 2 things..
First, family members, especially ... n ... :-(
Second, CHURCH!!! I'm gonna miss lots of activities:-(]
Arghh!!!!
God, lead me!!! Lead me to the cross!!!
U r Jehovah Rapha!!!
Amen!!
We believe in miracle...
So, I think tats all I'm gonna say today....
Sooooo excited rite now...

Last thing, I oso cant update my blog ler...
Nvm, I will ask TYT to update for me!!
So, do continue to click my ads...
Thans...
I'm wondering how will be the 3 months in "jungle"..
Without computer!!!
Arghh!!!

No comments: