Saturday, 23 August 2008

Finally done with my spaghetti early in the morning. I'm satisfied with it. But my granny don like it. Maybe she old already. Don't really like this kind of western food. So, she added chilli sauce :-S Hahax... But i love it so much. Yummy Yummy... Here it looks like:






























Looks nice right??? Sure nice lah~ I cooked one bo.... Hahax...

I'm a trustee:-) Someone finally allowed me to read her blog:-) After I requested her for few months. I promised her to keep the URL. Never let anyone to get from me. Hahax.. I'm happy:-) lalala... Suddenly felt that the relationship between me and she got much closer than last time. Maybe this is called TRUST.

I can finally relax tomorrow. There will be Sibu Team to lead the game and PnW for CHCC tomorrow. They will also lead Youth Service and also both Sunday Services. They actually did a great job on last trip. So, I believe that they will did a great job again this time. Jia You! Looking forward to the services tomorrow.

Besides, I will also having my meal in church. Someone will go takeaway KFC and bring it to church. So, we going to enjoy ourselves tomorrow. Yeah! I ordered lots of food:-P Hahax.

Okies! Gonna sleep early tonight. A better preparation for tomorrow services..

Ohh yah, I'm still looking for ways to watch CHC Singapore Live Service. It will be SOT Graduation service ler.. Is there got anyone who have any idea to watch in church????

No comments: