Friday, 22 August 2008

I woke up late today! So, didn't do my spaghetti today. I'm going to do it tomorrow, I shouldn't wake up late again. Hahah!

Again, I went to Kuching Festival with Pin Pin Jie today. I ate a lot! Cos this will be the last time for me to go out this holiday. Really have to strive hard for SPM already. Haiksss. So sienz ar.

One more thing! I would like to congratulate all the SOT students. Especially to Lynette, Fa Ji, Kevin Loh, Jeremy, Paul, Lee Pei, Marcus, Irene, Karen, Shang! and so on...
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Wish you guys all the best!! You will be the leaders and history makers of this generation!! Jia you!! Gambateh!!
Anyway, we can always watch their School of Theology Graduation Services online! Watch it live!
First Service: Saturday (23.8.08) 5.30pm-7.30pm
Second Service: Sunday (24.8.08) 10.00am-12.00pm
What you have to do is just log on to http://www.cityharvest.tv and enjoy the service!!

Okies.. That's all for today. Gonna sleep earlier for my spaghetti tomorrow. Nightss...

No comments: