Sunday, 1 June 2008

Yeah.. Time to update..
Last nite met many new frens..
They're all frm tyt's cell..
Haha...
I oso knew tat mostly of them r bloggers too...
But, Jamie don wan tell me their add ler..
Haha...
I oso saw TYT's EZ n his galfren..
But now not so remember their faces liao..
:-(
I muz view more ppl's blogs..
So tat i can know more ppl..
Hehehe...
TYT,
See... I told u i know many ppl's name de shortform liao... LOLX...

Anyway, i went for brunch with Jamie today...
As her parents went for holiday... Hahaha...
We went for Mc Donald ler.. Again, we mentioned Joanne's name there...
Cos Joanne is da fan of Mc D..
Went home after tat...
N juz stay at home till now..
Cos my mum don allow me to go to church ler...
Sienzz...

Well, i cant continue to post liao..
Cos my mum is beside me rite now n she wan to read it :-S

No comments: