Sunday, 8 June 2008

Wad is my future?
I have no future..
Wad shd I do?
I have no future..
Wad am I goin to do next?
SPM is coming...
Everyone in this country need
SIJIL PELAJARAN MALAYSIA..
SPM!!! X_X

********************************************************
Helpless!!!
Hopeless...
Heart-broken...
Again, I just like goin to the low
part of life..
I don't wish to do so...
But, wad can I do?
???
Tell me!!!
I don wan to be sad...
I don wan to be moody...
I don wan to be emo...
But wad can I do???

Really wish to cry out loud rite now..
:-(
But I cant do tat...
I cant...
if I do so, Im goin bck to the 'low part' of my life...
I don wan! I hate it X_X
That season was over!
I cant go back to that season again :-S
I had tried so hard to leave tat season...
But, wad can I really do?
Ans: Nothing!!!
SPM is coming!!!
'SPM is coming to town' instead of 'Santa Claus is coming to town'..
Arghh...
Hopeless... Really goin to be hopeless this time..




"copied by tyt, assigned by Wilson"




tyt wrote:
wilson, u gotta relax urself k. i feel sad too.
but u gotta be strong, k? i love u. dun hurt urself, k?
Jiat back soon, we will have steamboat soon =) cheers.
dun think negative. k. hugz.

No comments: