Friday, 20 June 2008

Yeah!!!
Mum goin KL again tonite...
Only back this Sunday...
But, WAD THE FUCK???!!!
She scolded me juz now...
N banned me from using INTERNET liao...
Fucking la... mlm
So dear readers, I might wont be able to update my blog liao :-(
But, do remember to click my advertisements yea...

She asked my aunty to keep the modem while she was travelling...
She is juz a Damn Shit Mother....
I hate her...
She don even wan to reload for me...
Don allow me to ON9...
N she even owe me RM700!!!
Wad the fuck yea...

So, i hurted myself while i was tuition juz now..
N im goin to torture myself tonite....
Yea...
Torture by myself is better than torture by her... mlm
Im goin to bite myself, cut myself n burn myself with burning splinters(i got a lot at home)...
Cool rite?
Tats wad i can do tonite..
As i cant on9...
Im goin to turn my speakers till full volume...
Till they all cant sleep...
OK.. Tats all...
Bye....

1 comment:

Siao Yu said...

你也太任性了。。
不管父母多不好,他们还是那位把你养大的。。
好好珍惜!