Friday, 30 May 2008

I can finally online..
Again, i forgot wad i wan to post liao ler
:-S
Sienz..
I actually wan to on9 last nite..
But my mum was using pc at tat time..
So, she said she gonna gimme use the pc at 2.30a.m.
I agreed..
But the time is so long yet, so i decided to do sth..
If i take a nap at tat time, i would definitely sleep till da next morning..
Then TYT will be waiting waiting n waiting...
Hahaha...
So, i cut my hands n legs' nail...
After cutting it, i still have plenty of time to go..
So, i started to make up da room n mop the floor at around 1.30am..
Haha.. A bit weird rite?
After i done everything..
The time almost up..
So, its my turn to on9..
But the connection last nite was sucks...
The pc is damn slow till i cant really update my blog n check mail..
Sienz:-S
Plus my mum was also using it to see some kind of result....
After all this kind of interuption, i decided to off9..
Arghh... I was so angry n juz like goin mad soon...
Plus someone also din reply my msgs :-S
Sienz...

I wan to eat steamboat ler...
I actually decided to go 4 it this coming Mon which is a public holiday..
But, TYT don wan to go ler..
She said she gonna wait 4 Jiat 2 come back 1st n she oledi eat steamboat till sienzz liao..
But i donno whether i can go out o not at tat time..
At least holiday my mum will allow ma...
Haiz..
So, i decided to ask Jamie..
But, she oso goin 4 steamboat on da same day with her classmates..
Arghh..
Juz so XUE!!!
Haiz...

Anyway, i don hv tuition tonite..
So, i wan to go church 4 prayer meetin ler..
But, donno whether my mum allow or not :-(
Haiz...
Haiz...
Haiz...

No comments: