Sunday, 15 June 2008

Long post

Mummy back from KL lor...
But, too bad tat she didnt buy the bag i wan...
Haiz :-(
Anyway, i went to church since this morning...
Actually i went without any permission...
Cos i SMSed my mum but she didnt reply..
So, i decided to go...
But, i received her call around 3sth...
She asked where am i...
I told her n she very angry...
So, i decided to go home at 5pm following church van..
Oso PTL tat i could rush to airport to pick her once i reach home..
I was so nervous tat she would scold me...
I started to pray since this morning...

I was waiting her outside the arriving hall...
After waiting for bout 20 mins, she came out...
But she refused to talk to me n ignore me...
It really hurt me a lot:-(
I was so sad...
But luckilly she din scold me much after we reached home...

Anyway, had little fun in da church...
Church was in a mess this morning...
It was terrible...
Cos LCD not functioning well...
N oso Sound Ministry...
I can see tat Pst George was very angry...
N she postponed our PnW after the 1st song being sang...
He went up on stage n asked us start to pray for our service...

After a while, LCD was getting well but not da sound ministries...
Anyway, we continued our service well:-)
With the presence of Holy Spirit with us :-)
After service, Pst George gathered all members of PnW, Sound n LCD Ministry...
They had a briefing/ meeting...
After tat, Kel gathered LCD n Sound Ministries ppl again...
They had their meeting...
I was so bored waiting for TYT...
Luckilly Pei Sze accompanied me :-)
Until they finished their meeting...
Then, we went for our lunch at the coffee shop next 2 our church instead of goin other place...
Haiz... I go church, they don wan bring me go out..
I din go, then they can go other places to have their meals... :-(
When we reached the coffee shop, i saw my cell members(eric, elvis, edwin, michael n sonia)..
U know? They had 13 bowls of Kolo Mee..
Walau eh, so lihai ar...
I will be very full after i ate 2 bowls...
Maybe becos today was the turn for our cell group to clean up our church...
So, they need more energy...
I didnt help much, but i did helped to stack up chairs n wiped glasses...
Hehehe...

I saw 2 gals very serious today...
It were TYT n Pei Sze...
They were so busy with their homework...
Me n Kel pula sleepin :-S
We were in da VIP room...
Well, i only took a nap untill i received my mum's call...
My mood changed 360 degree after i received it..
I was sad...
N someone used to preach to me by juz wanting me to massage for him :-S
But, i was so moody tat time...
If i din receive da call, i MIGHT BE massage for him..
But :-P

Today is Father's Day..
But, i have no father..
So, i didnt celebrate it..
But, my aunty did celebrate for my Grandpa...
I didnt join them becos i was not being informed by then n i was in church tat time...
So, i had been left out :-(
Anyway, they did left some KFC, Big Apple Donuts n Cheese cake for me n my mum...
Father's Day.. Father's Day.. Father's Day..
I don even know where is my father rite now:-S
Pei Sze n Hui Ting shared sth good frm their fathers..
I was a little admired by them..
Tat thay have such good papa...
Im wondering how my life will be with my daddy...
But...
I told Pei Sze tat i don have a father n she was shocked...
She said tat i was strong enuf as she can see frm my physically without a father...
Anyway, i had accepted Jesus in my life during the Emerge by Pst Zhuang..
I loved him so much..
He made me accepted Jesus in my life as my Daddy God...
But honestly, i don even know how father love is...
I had totally no memories of being hugged, kissed or hugged by my father :'(
Haiz... Too bad...

One more thing, i met Sing Jiat's father in da toilet...
N he said, "Hai brother, ur name is ... ... Kelvin rite?"
I was like ... Uhuh??? O_o
I said, "No lah, Im Wilson..."
He replied, "Ohh yah... Hahaha..."
We laughed n walked out the washroom....
Btw, do i looked like Kel meh..
Yucks... Dropped my identity nia :-P
Anyway, this is not da 1st liao...
Last time, got 1 granny tot tat i was Kel's bro... :-S
I think it is more than one time..
Also got one granny tot tat i was Guo Rong's brother...
Ppl only judge ppl by their appearance...
So, Don't judge a book by its cover... :-P

No comments: