Tuesday, 3 June 2008

Went for No Apologies youth camp today...
Kinda boring n sleepy throughout da camp..
N i was little bit upset cos the speakers were all different as the one who came to my school last time :-(
Their talk were more excited than these..
Haiz.. Sienz...
We went to KFC for our dinner..
They were me, Jamie, Aaron, Sheena, Sharon n Roland..
After our dinner, we were lead by the holy spirit to go back to church to do cleaning...
As there was only Freddy Sim alone to do da cleaning of da whole church..
Plus the church was like rubbish dump after the service..
Youth nowadays don even know how to keep the compound of da church clean n tidy...
Anyway, we worked together n we done the cleaning in a short period of time..
I wish i could stay back after the service tomolo to do cleaning..
But sadly no car picking me home after tat:-(

I was very very sad today..
Cant even sleep well last nite..
Cos i broke my MP4 de screen last nite..
:'-(
Now i cant even see anything on da screen..
Cant control it liao..
Sienz...
It was my last year de birthday present frm mummy ler...
Imported frm Taiwan ar...
4 Gb ar..
:-'(





Im having extra class tomolo..
Till 10 a.m..
So, gotta rush to church after tat...
Hope tat the car will be waiting 4 us once we finish our class...

No comments: