Wednesday, 25 June 2008

FUCKING SHIT POST!!!

Wad the fuck is today...
I HATE U, CHRISTINA LO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fucking la...
She don allow me to go for steamboat!!!
Which i had planned since 2 months ago!!!!
Made me cried for the whole nite...
FUCKING!!!!!!
I sent her 'I HATE U!!!' for at least 20 times...
Damn shit!!!!!!
Fucking!!!!!!!!
I hate u!!!!
So, i forced myself to eat 2 bowlful of rice...
2 packets of AJINOMOTO soup..
N a cup noodles...
I was damn full after i ate my rice..
But i continued to eat till i vomit...
Sucks!!!
Love it!!!
N i finally cut myself for the 2nd time..
This time, i used a surgical blade frm my mum office...
This blade is mainly used for cutting meat...
N i managed to take this down...
Damn nice photo...


This is wad i done for today...
I hate u all....
Especially the one who keep on saying obey, obey, obey..
Instead of fucking, fucking, fucking...
Fuck off!!!

No comments: