Wednesday, 4 June 2008

No Apologies camp was finally over...
I think Unit 7 was the best lor..
Quite romantic lor...
I mean very.. Haha...
I had my second PLEDGE from the same course...
I oso got 2 certs too...
So, am i a love professional?
Or Sex professsional? LOLX..
U may ask me some Qs bout tat kind of topic yea... (^-^)

Anyway, i left at church to do da cleaning :-)
Finally i decided to stay back..
Cos freddy sim promised to pick me home...
LALALA...
But ended up by kel pick me n sheng yuan home...

Walau eh!!!!
Petrol rises again lor!!!
N this time is really really rises very high!!!
Diesel= +RM1
Super=+RMo.70..
Before we go home, we went to petrol station 1st to pam our church van till full..
Till the petrol overflow...
The petrol station was really flooded with cars...
Big n small.... Trucks...
I forgot to take some pics...
We ended up by waiting there for about half an hour...
Anyway, we watched HERO in da van n ate Kit Kat...

One thing i wan to mention!!!
TYT really sweat today... =.=''
She goin mad liao i think...
BTW, she also discrupted me a lot n made me forgot wad i wan to post rite now...
Luckilly i finish liao.. :-)

Life is getting worser n worser nowadays...
Once petrol naik, everything oso naik...
Haiz..
Doom day 2012 is coming...

No comments: