Tuesday, 10 June 2008

School reopened :-(
I could only sleep at 1.30am last nite (the day be4 school reopen)
N i woke up at 6.30am...
U know? I only got..
Physics- 19%
Chemistry- 29%
Biology- 34%
Maths- 61%
BM- 48%
BI- 77%
Moral- 48%
Sejarah- 37%
Add math- 11%
Arghh~~~ I was like... ...
See... This is goin to be my future...
I really hate schooling...
I knew tat i might say tat schooling is fun after my Form 5..
But, for me rite now is... Sucks...
Arghh... Wad to do???

TYT told me tat she heard good news bout me..
But she refused to tell me wad news izit..
As the authority person haven announce yet...
So, i guessed...
I said tat it was the approval of my LCD Ministry..
But she said not..
So...
Anyway, make sure tat i won sweat after i got da news ya...
Besides this, wad else do i deserve sth good frm this world?
Ans: Ntg else...
Haiz...

Arghh~~~
Failed many subjects!!!

No comments: