Tuesday, 24 June 2008

Hahaha..
I'm finally here to update my blog lor...
I din update for my blog for 2 days lor..
So, where sud I start ler..

Er..
Start from Sunday then...
I woke up at 6.30a.m...
I was late, which suppose to wake up at 6 a.m. de....
Once I woke up, i was shocked...
I immediately called Dah Long n it was so luckilly tat he haven reach my hse..
So, i quickly go ready myself n jumped onto da car once done...
I was still very sleepy tat time...
But.... For GOD...
Hahaha...
Then, service started..
I recorded video n live video...
But, some probs came out for da live video...
So, din put live lor...
During service, Pst kel cried when he was about to give Pst George a Father's Day present..
HAHAHAHAHA....
It was da 2nd time i saw he cried.. LOLX...
After service, we were asked to settle the probs..
N we solved it in a short period of time :-P
I hugged Pst George tat day..
Hahaha....
TYT would say "=.="
:-P
After tat, I went for lunch with Pin Pin Jie, TYT, Justin n Sheena...
Went to our church's ppl de coffee shop..
i said this cos we met many church ppl there...
N it was owned by our church's member...

Tat nite, we had Sandwiches-making competition...
I only managed to try Michelle de...
:-(
Too bad...
N Pst George praised me tat nite..
He said, "Well done!"
Hahaha...
But i still think tat my video tat nite sucks...
Hahaha...
When i reached home, i ate sushi tapao by my mum frm KL...
Yummy...

Now, let us proceed to my Monday....
Mummy went to school to take my report book during my recess...
N she tapao chicken rice for me to..
Haha..
Tat teacher was good...
Cos he din say too much bad things bout me..
Haha.. =.=

I WAN TO EAT STEAMBOAT!!!
Cos many ppl goin...
But, mummy don allow..
But, i will still cotinue to beg her...
Hahaha...
Ok then..
Bye...

Ps: JIAT WAS BACK!!!
Welcome back to KUCHING!!!

No comments: