Monday, 30 June 2008

Those SOT's students back to Singapore liao lo...
I miss them so much...
Very very much...
Their faces were flying in my mind the whole day..
Since we say 'Bye Bye' to each other...
After we sent them away frm church yesterday, which is after morning service...
We still miss them so much...
So, we called Jamie n asked her to pick us go find them...
And, we finally met them at riverside...
N then we went to Cat city to take photo..
N we went to the Spring...
We had Starbucks!!!
WOW!!!
Great....
Soon after tat, we leaved each other outside the Spring :-(
Tat moment really touched..
N i almost cried :'-(
Haiz...

Anyway, Lynette promised me 2 things...
First, she promised to come back again after she found her job...
Second, she promised me to bring me hanging around Singapore when I go Sg 1 day soon...
I'm goin very soon...
N i wan to meet them up there....
Yeah!!!

No comments: