Wednesday, 11 June 2008

Im suppose to be happy today..
As i juz moved my hamsters into the new cage i had made...
But, after an hour..
I went back n see my lovely hamsters...
And guess wad??!!
Only 1 left!!!
I lost one of my hamster ler...
I searched tru the back side of my hse..
But i can find it...
Haiz.... Im so sad la....
Don even know where it goes...
Beware of being eaten up by the cats around..
God bless you...
Im so sad!!!
Arghh!!!!

In da school, my frens discussed about the soccer game..
I think they bet n win...
So, i would actually wan to join..
But, I KNEW TAT IT IS BAD!!!
So, i chose to become a good boy :-)

Im so lonely n bored rite now...
Cos mummy go KL liao..
I sud be happy but.. Im too bored...
Arghh...
Sienz la...
I will be sleeping alone tonite..
Haiz...
I don like to sleep alone..
But, wad can i actually do?
I SMSed 3 ppl but neither of them reply :-(
Im so lonely lah!!!!

No comments: