Monday, 12 May 2008

Haiz..
Got 3 demerit points today..
Cos i ate sweets during Biology exam..
Hahaha.. Juz to make sure tat i wont fall asleep mar..
But cos tat teacher (Pn. Tay) is in bad mood..
Then few of us got demerit lo..
Even the next class more ppl got it.. Hahaha...
Sud be okay de lar..

Tat Pn. Tay is my new Physics teacher..
She juz married..
She oso very 'haolian' de cos she got a very very rich husband lor..
Haiz.. :-S
Most ppl hate her cos she very very unreasonable at many time...
Lookin at her made me so sienzz ar..
:-S

Someone went for steamboat tonite..
But she din even bring me go :-S
Although she always say she loved me so much..
But..
See, tats wad i said before..
Its easy to say sth from da mouth..
But.. Haiz... Forget bout it..
Enjoy urself lo...

haha..
I think tats all for today..
Tomolo still gotta Chemistry exam..
Sienzz...
:-S
K.. Bye Bye...

No comments: