Sunday, 11 May 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!
Went for dim sum breakfast with family today..
Went home after tat..
Tats it for my day..
Bored at home..
Study.. Study.. Study..
Sienzz ar..
I missed church..
I missed da drama..
Haiz..
I talked less today..
Till my uncle asked me y am i so moody today?
Haiz.. :-S
Anyway, im allowed to church lor..
When my mum go for church's mass today, i sent her msg...
Me: Happy Mother's Day!!!
Mummy: God in heaven send u to be my son. Mummy love u very much n god too. I stop u from going 2 church bcos i want u 2 put more time on ur study. After exam u still can continue ur church service. God bless u always.
Me: But i hardly wont affect me... As i promised, i only go on saturday..
Like today, there is a very big mother's day event on. But i missed it according to my promise..
Mummy: Ok. Promise me study hard with ur heart 4 ur exam.
Me: Ok.

Whee hoo...
OK, tats sweet enuf..
She went home after tat..
Hahaha..
Im once again allowed to church lo...
Mum, I loved u so much too..
Muackss...

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments: