Sunday, 11 May 2008

Went to school this morning..
For replacement class..
But we only stay in da Bilik Sumber for da whole day..
As some of my classmates who took account were having their exam in the class..
So damn boring.. Cant even study.. Too noisy..
:-S
But i went for counselling after recess...
:-(

After school, went to church in rush.. Again.. :-S
Finally tonite is our turn for prayer challenge (which means everyone of my cell members went on stage n lead a prayer session about 20 mins)
Kinda funny when i was up there..
As i kept on 'fighting' with Avin on da stage..
Which i always knocked his guitar n he oso knocked me back..
Its accidently actually.. lolx..
Cos our church's stage too small liao..
Goin to get another new church soon... hahaha...

Before service, i took a nap in my seat by hugging my bag..
Slept for bout half an hour..
I knew tat i had attracted many ppl's attention..
Some asking am i sick? Some even tot im crying.. N wadsoever.. :-S
Actually im not..
Im juz too tired n too STRESSED!!!
Feel like crying today.. But i cant...
ARGHHH!!!
:-'(

So many things happened recently..
EXAM STARTS ON MONDAY!!!
SPM COMING SOOOONNN!!!
GRANDPA GOT CANCER!!!
BANNED TO CHURCH AGAIN!!!
MUM'S FINANCIAL PROB!!!
:'-(
Its too much!!
I cant cope it..
Leave me pls..
Im so Stressed.. Sad... Depressed..
Im too tired of these problems..
Pls.. Pls.. Pls... Let me go..
:'-( I want to cry :'-(
I hate this kind of life la...
PLEASE LEAVE ME!!!
Pls don banned me to church!!
Pls..
Pls..
Pls..

Anyway, tomolo is Mother's Day!!
Mum, Happy Mother's Day!!
I love u so much..
Thanks for ur sacrifices..
N pls don banned me to church..
Pls :'-(


Im very very sad today..
Too tired of these kind of life..
Pls let me go..

Heart-broken..
Sad...
Depressed...
Hopeless...
Helpless..
I wan to cry it out!!!
But i cant..
I need a ________ !!!
Tats da disadvantage of sharing a room with ur parents...

No comments: