Wednesday, 14 May 2008

Guess wad?!!
As i took a nap around 5sth..
I cant wake up..
I only woke up around 10sth..
:-S
N i dreamed..
I dreamed sth very very weird..
I went for operation at a cosmetic shop..
But it oso look like a bra shop..
:-S
Its a brain operation...
N it only cos RM 2oo++
How could it be??!!!
It oso don need to go to the operation too..
It juz in their shop n it only needs bout half an hour...
But i din do tat ops lastly becos i forgot to bring money..
So, i went home after tat..
While im walking home with my frens, one of my fren noticed many coins on the road..
So, we decided to pick it up till we manage to collect a whole plastic bag..
Hahaha...
Very very weird rite.. How could i walked home.. How could we managed to pick up coins on da road..
Anyway, it juz a dream.. LOLX...

I went to Klinik Tanah Puteh this afternoon..
Cos we hv to bring my aunt's son for some kind of injection...
N my aunt is busy today..
At there, i saw many babies crying after they got their injection..
N guess wad? My aunt's baby, Brandon, din cry ler..
Cool ler.. Hahaha...

Ok.. I think tats all for today...
Bye bye..
Good nitezz...
I wont know wad im goin to do tonite... Cant sleep liao...

No comments: