Tuesday, 6 May 2008

B'cos of some small stuff..
She is trying to kill me with a broom stick!!!
I hate her!!!

Love is always short..
Why??

This world is unfair!!!
I hate her!!!
I hate this world!!!
Bring me away from this evil place..

Afterall, i ended up by locking myself in da toilet for about an hour..
With da water splashing on my body..
My tears falled as da water flows...
Depressed..
Helpless..
Heart-broken..
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Came out after an hour..
With my head wet..
N straight away went to bed..
Cried on da bed..
Again :-S
Till my pillow all wet by my tears n my wet hair..
Started to headache..
Cried till slept..
So sad tat i hv not catch a cold..
:-(
Tats all bout my day..
:'-( :'-( :'-( :'-( :'-(


Da next morning, woke up..
Realize my eyes were so small..
Maybe cos of my tears last nite..
Made my eyes so small..
Like da panda..

Went to school...
N i Hate schooling..
N oso SPM (WTH @ WTF)
Stressed...
Stressed...
Stressed...

No comments: