Wednesday, 7 May 2008

Someone signed in my blog juz now..
So, da last post is not mine..
Hehe.. Its okay anyway..

Ok, i did go for badminton today..
Pin pin jie's de fren brought us to a place..
Its a condominium de facilities..
At overbridge (petaling jaya area)
Donno wad it called liao..
Although da condo seems very luxorius, it suckss...
When da day turns dark, there were no light at all!!!
~!@#$%^&*()~!@#$%^&*()
Walau eh, it juz like a haunted place..
Whee hoo.. Luckilly im still here..
:-P
We played tennis at first when we reach there..
After tat, we play badminton..
Lastly, we swim..
Juz like a marathon rite??
But i din swim.. :-(
As the place is really too dark..
N looks like haunted..
No ppl at all.. Ohh gosh..
I wont be goin ther anymore..
Oso hope tat they wont go liao..
B cos its really too dangerous..
Anyway, we went to Sugarbun after tat..
Soooo niceeee.....
Loved it..
:-P





This morning, there is a edu fair in my school..
N oso a hair show organized by Cutting Edge..
They provides free hair cutting..
But only their trainees cut...
The tauke din even go...
I knew it cos da tauke is my neighbour..
Hahaha...
Regarding da edu fair..
Really got some informations..
I might be taking Biomedic..
I quite loved it..
As the minimum requirement is quite low..
N i quite interested in it..
Oso got some info bout IT...
But..
Haiz..
They said difficult to find job after tat courses..
:-S
Biomedic is at least better then IT..
Cos our community nowadays need tat kind of ppl..
The work is only in da lab..,
:-)
I liked it so muachh...
I oso got many leaflets n brochures from there :-S
Okie..
Tats all for today..
Goodnitezz..
Muacksss + Sweetdreamzz + Hugging to all my readers..

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments: