Thursday, 1 May 2008

Went to school this morning
for station game
Had fun there...
As my class won most of da games..
I love my class
as we kept on helping each others
I oso won RM5 in da game Music Chairs
But i oledi paid RM3 as registration fee for da game..
Therefore, i still won RM2
Hahaha... lolx














Finally had my steamboat..
With Jamie n Athena..
At BDC..
Jamie paid half for me..
Hahaha.. Thanks :-)
But so sad tat i always overcooked my food :-(
Chao hue ta..
So many times la..
Even hurted myself
Tats me with my food on da chopstick... (its a bit blurred)



Im so frustrated on cooking a not overcooked food..
So ended up by Jamie cooked for us..
Yeah :-)
We oso had ice-cream after tat..
lalala...

So sad tat sth came out during my meal..
My mum called me..
N asked me y am i goin out without her permission?
But i did ask for her permission lastnite..
I was totally broken down at tat time..
But..
Anyway, it juz a misunderstanding..
Thanks God tat ntg happened after i went home
:-)
Wheehoo...

Ok... Tats all for today.. Gonna sleep cos got school tomolo..
Nitez..
N Happy Labour Day to those who started working..
Nitez...

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments: