Friday, 9 May 2008

Haiz..
Ntg much to blog today :-S
I woke up late today..
Luckilly no one caught me when i reached school..
N i missed da kerja amal..
Hooray~~~
Lolx~

Had club photo session today..
N i went to take photo for 2 clubs= BI Club, Chinese Club..
Still got Leo Club haven take..
Hahaha....

Most ppl said tat im happy everyday...
But, im sad last few days..
Maybe my acting was good..

Anyway, my acting today was not good..
Cos suddenly my previous class teacher (Ms Yeo) ask me to look for her to talk if i have faced some problems...
As she saw me moody today when she meet me in da corridors for few times...
Tat moment she asked me was good..
It warms my heart..
But i only told her im ok..
I think she knew tat im facing problems..
:-(
Cos she always saw me walking everywhere in da school with a smiling face...

I think tats all for my blogging today..
Cos tomolo still got school..
Ahhhhhhhh!!!
Exam start liao!!!!!!
N season of depression was not over yet...
But almost liao..
Thanks LORD...
OK.. Nitess...

No comments: