Sunday, 18 May 2008

She finally beated me today!!!
As she hoped to do tat so much since long time ago...
She beated me with a metal cloth hanger..
Caused my hand bleeding...
Leaved back many scars on my body...
Left n rite hands bleedings..
2 strips on my left hands, 1 on my rite, 2 on my legs n even my ears oso kena...
Can i sue her for child abuse?
As there are enuf evidence on my body...
Luckilly i avoided with the curtain..
Or else, there will be more...
How could a mum possibly hit her son till bleeding?
Wad world is this?
She said she would even kill me off...
My hand still bleeding...
Hurted...
Heart hurted tooo...
:'-(
She's insane...
She loved to gamble so much...
One PC don even enuf for her..
WTF is this!!!
She's gonna die of gambling...

Now, she went out liao..
I don think she gonna back tonite...

No comments: