Monday, 26 May 2008

Finally i can on9 today..
As she juz went out...
:P

Oppss...
I juz realise tat i din do any update for 3 days liao...
All becos of her lo...
Sienz...
I was sick on Saturday..
Overheated??? LOLX
We went to Cat Museum visiting last sat..
After the visiting, everyone was ready to go home o church..
Waiting to be arrange for church van..
But, Im the most UNLUCKY to be arranged to a van which did not goin back to church immediately..
I HATE HIM!!!
Cos i was only sent back to church after sending all the kids back home!!
I was really really tired n exhausted tat day..
But, I was asked to follow a van who didnt go church straightaway!!
Ahh!! Its him who made the arrangement!!
In da van for such a long time, i started to feel ill!!!
Then i had my headache da whole nite..
So, its all his fault!!

Yesterday, i went to Lundu with my family..
Juz go there for seafoods..
:-S
But, i did go to church service in da nite..
Yeah :-)
After church service, i received a call..
Bout my SOS Ministry lo:-S
I failed to get 5 ppl to da camp...
Haiz...
So, have to jiayou again lo...
After a while, i received a call from tat no. again..
:-S
But this time, the caller is TYT..
Hahaha... Finally there is something good frm this number:-)
Its really a finally tat it was sth good frm tat number..
As i always receive bad news frm tat no...
Do hope tat, that him i mention din read my blog.
Lalala...
:-)

Today, i woke up at 12.30..
Its juz so coincidence tat my mum went home..
Being scolded again:-S
She said holiday oso din do any revision o wad...
N she said i cannot go out again..
Bleak!!!
I juz keep silent..
Nevermine...
As i hated her so much..
She could never lock me at home..
I think i talked less than 10 minutes with her last week.
Yeah>>>

Ok.. I think tats all for it..
Actually i got many things to post in last few days..
But, i had forgotted liao..
N i might wont be able to post again tonite..
Bye.. Have a nice day...
:-)

No comments: