Thursday, 15 May 2008

Yoo... Guess wad happened today???
I brought my hp to school..
AND!!!
I forgot to silent it during my exam..
N it was kept in my bag behind da class...
Suddenly, my phone rang.. It was a message..
Luckilly tat teacher oso use motorolla...
So, my clssmates din noticed it as they thought its the teacher's phone..
Plus tat teacher(En.Zulkifli) is a bit dumb.. Hehe..
Then i quicklly went to da back n silent it..
PTL... Or else im gonna be fined RM30...

Pst. Kel is coming to my school tomolo... Luckilly i managed to gather 6 youths to meet him...

Im rather a bit sad today..
Because everytime i wan to announce season of depression was over, sth sad will happened again..
Caused me cant announce it...
:-S

Juz now went to pick my grandma at airport...
N brought her for dinner at Siang Siang Corner 3rd mile...
N i met someone>>>
It was my previous senior>>>
Jeremy... Kinda a bit different from last time liao..
hahaha...

Well, while im posting this, there is an electric paused for less than 1mins..
Kindly frightened a bit....
LOLX..

No comments: