Saturday, 3 May 2008

Well... Have been so busy these two days..
Kept busy for Station Games...
finally it had overrr...
Kinda say Thank you to all my helpers to make our event today a successful...
The photo below was da members of Leo Club who joined this projects..

I rushed to church after i ended my station games in school...
When i reached church, i was asked to lead slogan, created by me, as it goes like this...
Me: Who are the best?
Boys: Spiderman..
Me: Who are the champion?
Boys: Spiderman..
Together: So, WE ARE SPIDERMAN...
Thanks God tat all da kids (boys only) did co-orperate with me very well...
I love u all....
And then followed by leading game with Siao Ching lau shi..









Today, i got my chocolates from TYT n Jamie..

Tats mint choco from TYT..
N oso a bar of Cadbury Blackforest from Jamie..
Thanks for both of u yea...
Gotta get fatter sooonn...


I was kinda bored after TYT left me alone in church n went out for meal...
So, i took da following photo..

Aha... I was left alone :-(

I was very very very sad today..
When da service almost start..
I have no Faith in my life..
Once again, i fell like cutting myself again..
Being chase away from my seats which i have reserved since long time ago...
Life is UNFAIR!!!
I don wan to be like this anymore..
Hurted deeply..
I WAN MY MINISTRY!!!
I cant wait for 3 more months!!!
How? :'-(
Wad can i do??!!!
Arghhh!!!
Im gonna cut myself again..
Very sooonn...
Very sooonn...
Very sooonn...

Can life be ended at anytime?
I need feedback from my readers for this Question..
Thanks...

No comments: