Wednesday, 16 July 2008

Wow!!
I have not been update my blog for long long time le~~
So, where shd i start leh?
Er...
Start frm Sunday lor...

Last Sunday was our station game lo...
It was successful...
N i was oso damn tired....
I was the MC for tat day too....
So, now many ppl know me liao:-)
Hehex...
After the station game, we stayed back n wash the whole school...
Boys n gals toilet :-(
So smelly ar!!
N i only able to reach home around 4.30pm..
As i oso woke up around 5.30am ta morning...
But anyway, it was really a successful one..
:-)
N now, i still keep in touch with some of the participants lo..
Tru msn n frenster...
Some of them really very funny lo...
Had fun time with them on9...
Hehe..

Er...
Wad else sud i blog hor??
OHH YEAH!!!
I chat with Rev. Stephen Goh juz now!!!
Walau eh, 1st time chat with pastor leh..
Hehehe...

Ok..
I think tats all i wanna blog about..
So tired liao...
Gonna tuition 4 da whole day tomolo :-(
Haiz..
So sad....
Byez..
Nitezz...

1 comment:

Jmin said...

wah...
funny participant include me ma??
hahaz