Wednesday, 9 July 2008

Arghh~~~
It was over~~
Once again, congratulations tat u managed to cancel my activity with my frens~~
And i could only managed to cut myself for 3 times...
Cos someone is "preaching" to me online :-)
Haha..
Thanks anyway~~

I forced myslef to sleep juz now..
N i only managed to wake up around 10sth~~

I really hate my CG so much~~
I hate it...
U had disappointed me so much~~
I said tat i hate this CG since long time ago!!!
Y do church wan us to suffer in da CG???
Why??!!!

So, I'm goin to announce tat I AM FREE FROM ANY CELL...
I don wan to be in any cell group for temporary es[ecially my current CG...
I hate it!!!
Arghhh~~~~~~~~~~
And,
I'm not goin to study anymore~~
I will definitely be free from my studies :-)
My job to school is the same as the job i go to church~~
It is.... PLAY:-)
Yeah~~~

No comments: