Friday, 4 July 2008

Well, someone said tat I'm goin to church only with the purpose of "PLAY"..
Am I??
'She' said i only go n see ppl only...
N i act so rude in church...
Am i tat bad?
Am I?
Who shd i go church n see?
=.=

I AM RUDE N CHILDISH IN CHURCH~~
N many ppl juz bear with my attitude becos they knew about my background?
Wad background do u refer to?
Father-less?
Well, i knew tat u have a good father...
N I'm not..
I grew in a family without father..
I knew it!!
Do u juz wan to mean tat i was leak of house education?
Or "father's education"?

I had do my best oledi.. I think~
But, no matter how ppl treat me?
Good o bad~~
I STILL DON WAN PPL TO FACE ME WITH WAD KIND OF BACKGROUND I HAD!!!
I don wan..
If u wan to treat me with the background i have, then i would juz wan u to treat me BAD...
I don have a good background...
Well, i cant bear it..
Stop it!!!
U win~~








Again, i remembered tat wad God had told me:
"Don build security on ppl, build it on GOD!!!"
I will never forget this~
Thanks GOD!!
Love u forever~
I will never forget it~~

No comments: