Friday, 18 July 2008

Arghh~~~
I cant sign in my msn today...
It really sucks lah~~
Haiz...
I seems like cant live without msn...
MSN, I NEED YOU!!!
Hehe.. lolx]

Well...
My life seems like getting busier n busier...
Well...
I had promised my frens to took part in a drama competition for my school...
It's a buddha concert actually...
But, I'm juz goin there for the sake of ''COMPETITION"...
So, i think i was okay..
Hehe...
I oso promised myself tat practice will be done on every Saturday morning~~
For bout 3 hours per week...

Besides, me n my frens had planned to do a study group this coming Sunday at my house...
But, i received a call juz now...
I was called to church this Sunday to do some sort of decoration for our coming exhibition...
So, now..
I have to call off the study group lo...
But, i oso cant comfirm whether i can go to church o not this Sunday...
Cos of my mum~~~
Sienz...
Hope tat there will be no problems...
Haiz...
Soooo tired...

Gonna sleep now...
There will be practice tomolo..
See yea all...
Byez...

No comments: