Sunday, 20 July 2008

Haiz...
I had finally finish my things...
It were all about next week de exhibition...
Hope my work will be good :-)
Really really an exhausted day~~

Well, after overall...
It was a good day...
A happy day...
But there was still some pains behind the happiness....
But anyway, i will live out my life...

My classmate, Angelina, had finally came to my church!!!
And oso Vincent~~
I was sooooo happy n excited....
I had actually invited Angel to my church since I was in Form 2...
But, she could only come tonite...
Anyway, she finally came!!! :-)
But, after some kind of problems...
She had to leave at 8.45pm...
N i followed her...
Hehehe....
This was the 1st time I "ponteng" church service le...
Hahaha....


Well, i have to sleep now...
Cos i have to go church tomolo....
Sooooooooooooooo many things to do :-S
Sienz...
But anyway, it was all for GOD's Kingdom :-)


One sad thing to announce, Jiat was back to Aussie..
Miss her sooooo much :'-(
U muz also miss me yea....
Gonna see u again this year end :-(
If tat time i oledi sat my SPM, then we muz really really go makan besar!!!
This time really have to be big big meal:-)
Hehe...

No comments: