Thursday, 3 July 2008

Ahhhh!!!
I found out tat someone blocked me actually..
:'(
Ahhhh!!!
Why ler? Tell me why??
Wad had i did wrongly?
:-(
It hurts tho~~
And many ppl don reply my msn:-(
All those newly-added frens~~
Ahh...
Is there got sth to do with my attitude?
Or ppl juz don like me??
Sienz...
Don chat don chat la..
Y wan 2 block?
Haiz...
AHHHH~~~~
Cant stand to shout out loud...
:-(
:-(
:-(
:-(
:-(
:-(
:-(
:-(
:-(
:-(
:-(




But, GOD told me...
Don build security on ppl, build it on HIM..
So, i shd build my security on my Great Big Daddy God:-)
I knew tat u will be with me whenever i am...
U will always be my side..
No matter I'm sad or happy..
U will always be with me...
Looking at me..
Protecting me..
Ohh God, pls continue to guide me:-)
I love u:-)
Pls be with me.. Don leave me...

No comments: