Wednesday, 2 July 2008

Well... I'm gonna sum up my day...
When i was in school this morning, Randall, my classmate, suddenly came n call me Big Baby..
I was like 'Uh-huh?'..
Haha.. He told me tat he had read my blog...
N he commented my blog was kinda bored compared to somebody else..
I was little sad..
But, i really dunno how to update it...
Anyway, i will always try to update it :-)

Since God talked to me last week...
2 things came into my mind n i had thought about it these few days...
First, i wan to be a cell group helper by 18 o 19 years old..
Second, i want to keep fit@ on diet!!!
Maybe tats wad those SOT's students inspired me...
Once i reached both of my target, i will start to plan for futhermore...
Jia you!!!
Btw, wad shd i do now to become a cell group helper?
P/s: For those leaders who are reading this, do gimme so tips through da comments box... Thanks!

I muz reach my target!!
Towards God's destiny!!!
Halleluyah!!!

No comments: