Friday, 25 July 2008

Well....
Friday is still a busy day in my life...
After school, i went for lunch with Angelina n Vincent...
Untill 1 sth, then they pick me go tuition....
Tuition.. Tuition.. Tuition..
Tuition until 5pm..
Then, tuition again from 7pm until 9.30pm...
Sienz...
My life was full of tuitioning...
Around 9sth, my aunty who come from Miri, called me..
She's now in Kuching...
Then she ask me whether i have taken my dinner o not...
Then i told her not yet lo...
So, my aunty who picked me home juz now sent me to my grandma house(which is juz behind my house)...
When i reached there, i tot got some great food for me...
But, there were juz mee sua without any meat but only the soup...
Over there, they asked me lots of questions...
Ask me wad i wan to do after SPM?
Study?
Working?
Or wadever...
I told them I wan to take Multimedia, IT, n bla bla bla...
But, all those courses were not encouraged by my mum..
When i ask my mum last time, she juz said...
This one, no future...
This one, no job...
And bla bla bla..
So, i juz told my mum to register wadever course she want me to take, i juz go n attend the classes..
Tats wad i currently can do rite now...
As she loves to plan for me toooo much...
Well, back to the dining table...
My aunty from Miri ask me whether am i free o not tomolo nite...
I told her, nope...
I'll be goin to church...
But she said tat they will be goin for big meal...
I was juz like... Ok... Enjoy urself then...
Again, she asked me wad are the main purpose of their meal..
Definitely, i juz say.. NO...
Then, they told me tat MY DAD WAS BACK!!!!
Oh my goodness...
Y do he wan to come back?
I tot he was dead oledi...
Y do he wan to come back again???
He always come back so suddenly n "disrupt" my life...
Well, i treat tat his presence in my life is an disruption...
YES, IT IS AN DISRUPTION!!!!
In my mind, there is no LOVE in u but only hatred!!!
I hate u!!
I hate u!!
I hate u!!
I really don wish to see you n pls leave this town as soon as possible...
Please!!!
Pls go away!!!
I don wan my life to be disrupted again....

I'm very confusing rite now..
I become blur blur after got tat bad news...
But i knew tat his family's members were happy...
Maybe including my mum...
There will be class on tomolo...
And I'm goin to church after tat...
But now, i din even get prepared yet...
Still blogging here...
Anyway, i think I cant sleep tonite le....
So....
Sienz...
Well, there's still lots of things haven being done by me...
Especially coming up de CHCC exhibition..
So, i have to go now..
Bye.....
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: