Sunday, 6 July 2008

My Sunday~~

Well, today is a different sunday for me~~
Which is full of events...

Woke up around 10sth...
Then i go to my grandma house..
Cos my aunty with her husband came frm Miri~~
After my breakfast at her hse, then me n my uncle go to nearby coffee shop for chicken rice around 12...
Then, pick my grandma n my aunty go 4 facial for 2 hours..
During tat time, we go Boulevards shopping n had our hightea at Pizza Hut...
Then, we go n pick them...
After pick them up, they said they wan 2 go Boulevard..
So, we went there again:-S
Went for shopping n she got me 2 new T-shirts:-)

After tat, we had our dinner at the food court downstairs~~
And bought many things in da hypermarket~~
Then, go home...

In da afternoon, she gave me RM50..
LOLXX...
So, im having my extra pocket money:-)
Tats all for my day~
So tired now...
zzzZZZZ~~~

No comments: