Wednesday, 23 July 2008

Well...
Today is an unpleasant day for me...
After school today, i went for exam replacement for BM...
I was in an air-con room from 2.30pm till 7.00pm...
It was about 4.30 hours....
:-S
Damn tired for the exam cos it's quite difficult...
I even leaved some Qs blank!!!
Hehe...
Vincent promised to pick me up after tat...
But, he suddenly told me tat he don have car cos his's dad(crazy ppl) need to use da car...
I called my mum after tat...
I asked her,"Where r u?"..
She replied,"At home ler.."
Then i ask her whether can pick me up o not?
But she scolded me n bla bla bla...
Then i juz said "Ntg liao!"
The call was hanged....
She actually donno tat my fren cant pick me at last...

Then, i went to nk network for my dinner...
After tat, i decided to walk home...
Can u imagine tat i walked home from Jalan Keretapi to Sungai Maong?
N it was about to rain tat time...
Without wasting much time, i walked home quickly...

While on da way home, it finally rain...
After a while, i met my aunty from MIRI...
It juz so "xue" to meet her there...
She ask me y didn't i bring an umbrealla...
The she asked me to jin her with her fren for dinner...
N she pick me home!!!
Yeah....
But during tat time, my mind was like... Die lor...

When my mum came back juz now, i told my mum the truth..
And she laughed...
Means...
Everything was OK liao lo...
Hehehe...
Well, it jus a funny day..
lol

No comments: