Friday, 28 November 2008

Well.. My SPM was finally OVER!!!
It is really over!
I will miss all my schoolmates..
Thanks for everything...
Thank you all my teachers...
And of course all my classmates, who tolerated much much with me..
Love u all so much...
You all will always in my memory... Forever & ever...
As overall, I'm very very happy as the big n huge "stone" had finally went away from my little shoulder=D
Besides, I also wants to thanks all my frens n leaders beside me=D
Really thanks so much for ur prayer n caring as much as Im really the one u loves:)
I'm really glad to see how u all treated me.. Really feels so blessed...
Special thanks to Joanne, Jamie, Jiat, tyt, Pastor Kel, Pastor Jin Zu, my dear leaders Daniel & Philip and many many more..
Really thanks so much for all ur support..
I love u all.. Deeply.. Madly...
Because of all of u, I want to grow up!
I WILL GROW UP!!!

So, wad should I do after my exam?
For sure, loves GOD more & more =D
My planning after my SPM was serving GOD whole-heartedly in church=D
But of course, mummy have to be okay...
Mummy will be going for operation tomorrow..
Hopes everythings will be okay..
Please keep her in ur prayer...
GOD is good all the time...
There will be a miracle tomorrow=)
Amen!
I'm actually very worried rite now=(
Very very=(
Anyway, I will be STRONG!
Because I knew that there r many frens & leaders beside me..
They will be with me forever...
Walking together with me...
Until the day we meet JESUS =D

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Mummy, I LOVE YOU...
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

I want to be a stronger Christian...
Please teach me more..
Please lead me more..
STRONG in CHRIST!!!
Nothing is impossible in GOD=)

I told myself,
Wilson, everything will be over soon=)

Ohh GOD, I want to be blessed!!!
Like Jamie.. Like Pst. Kel =X
Haha.. Because they r my lovers:)
Hehe...
Ohh ya Jamie, so glad to hear the news today =D


JESUS, I WANT TO GROW UP AND SERVE U MORE & MORE!!!!

No comments: