Thursday, 20 November 2008

My Stupid BirthDAY=(

Well, I had my stupid freaking sucks birthday this year. Which disappointed me so much. Sigh...
I want to eat Chocolate Cheese Cake!! I want everything in chocolate! Chocolate cheese cake, chocolate topping n everything!
But too bad that wad I received was Blueberry Cheese cake from Uncle Cake House!
It sucks man!
It's mixed with sponge cake inside! Ewww~~
It really sucks! Never try Uncle Cake House!
I still think that my little piece of Tiramisu from Mita Cake House is much better than that!
Feels so "gelik" after eating that~
Eww...
It made me hate Blueberry more..
Haha..
No celebration at all...
I spent my birthDAY at home the whole day n nite~
Sigh!!
All cause of SPM!!!
Gah!!!!

Anyway, 3 more subjects to go!
Then I will be free!
Haha...

Lastly, I still wanna thanks you all who greeted me with sweet messages n so on!
Thanks so much~
Love u all...

No comments: